“If you consciously hold an asana, it can alter the way you think, feel, and experience life. This is what Hatha Yoga can do.”- Sadhguru
An asana literally means a “posture” – “yogasana” are carefully selected postures that enable you to elevate your consciousness and be in sync with the existence.
Yogasanas are not just exercises, but very subtle processes that enable you to sustain higher levels of energy. Benefits of Yogasanas include:
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Break from compulsive patterns
- Balance of the body, mind, emotions and energy system
- Deceleration of the aging process
Please note that attendance on all days is mandatory. This programme is open to ages 14 and above.
Please come on an empty stomach condition: Finish a meal 4 hours prior to the class, snack 2.5 hours prior, beverage or cigarette 1.5 hours before the class.
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
- If you have an active hernia
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice.
Rootstraat 13, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
November 16: 10:00am -12:30pm & 17:30pm – 20:00pm
November 17: 9:00am -11:30am & 16:30pm – 19:15pm